Mobile & Web Front End Developer
Location: Corsham, UK (not remote)
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated front-end developer and UX designer to take ownership of the app development and UX side of the business. Initially, this will mean working closely with our founders to devise the user experience for our MVP and then to build and test the necessary mobile and web apps. We will be relying on your creative and technical skills to help us build the foundations for a world-class suite of decentralised applications. Following a successful series-A funding round, you will have the opportunity to be the front-end technical lead for all avenues of development within the business.
Our ideal candidate is a consummate professional who shows a passion for front-end design and is excited about the vision of our company. Would suit a senior developer or an exceptional graduate.
- Working with the team to devise the UX for all DApps, web applications and demos within the business
- Developing the front-end for all DApps, web applications and demos for the MVP
- Testing of all front-end software
- Working with the team to integrate the front-end with the platform's software libraries to create working applications
- Ultimately taking ownership of all user-fronted DApps and web applications within the business
- Developing the company standards for front-end software development
- A portfolio of work highlighting your passion and ability as a front-end developer
- A firm understanding of UX design, including best design patterns and principles
- A good working knowledge of front end tools and libraries, and which are best suited to different applications
- Familiarity with the crypto ecosystem and the concepts around decentralised applications
- At least a passing familiarity with cryptographic concepts and public key cryptography
- Well organised and with a tidy, methodical approach to software development
- Friendly and personable
- Opportunity to help build a fledgling start-up from the ground up
- Opportunities for personal growth and to carve your ideal role within the future business
- Freedom to negotiate a share of equity in the company and/or share of the platform tokens, so you can share in the growth of the business
- Office in a beautiful stately home set in its own managed estate on the edge of the Cotswolds in the UK
- On-site subsidised cafeteria
- Free tea and coffee!
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org